Addendum to Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising
This Addendum (“Addendum”) amends and supplements the Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year or Less (be it version 2.0, 3.0 or later) (the “Terms”) by and between Cars.com (and/or its respective affiliate) and the Advertiser and Agency indicated in the Insertion Order (the “IO”). In the event of any conflict between this Addendum, the IO, and/or any other addenda and/or amendments, this Addendum will control. All capitalized terms have the meaning set forth in the Terms.
- Governing Terms. Unless otherwise indicated on the IO, the IAB/AAAA Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One Year or Less Version 3.0 (as amended by this Addendum) govern the IO.
- Reforecast. Advertiser/Agency agrees to reforecast and reallocate spend and delivery within each existing campaign. Such reforecast shall be at such times as the parties may agree upon but no less frequently than quarterly. Reforecast may include shift of spend across advertising packages and/or addition of supplemental line items. Except as otherwise described in the Terms, Media Company will not exceed overall contracted spends.
- Campaign Optimization. Where Advertiser/Agency requests that Media Company optimize campaigns against any KPI or other benchmark, the same shall not be construed as under-delivery and Advertiser/Agency agrees to reinvest with Media Company all savings derived from meeting or exceeding benchmark expectations.
- Additional Late Creative Terms. Any amounts applicable to under-delivery accumulated as result of late creative, creative approvals or contract finalization will be immediately reinvested with Media Company.
- Monthly or Quarterly Capping Terms. Advertiser/Agency agrees to reinvest all amounts applicable to under-delivery if campaign is held to monthly or quarterly caps. The parties agree to good faith cooperation to reconcile third (or fourth) party reporting and Media Company ad server tracking data.
- Governing Law. In the event governing law and venue are not otherwise indicated in the IO or Terms, then New York law and New York City venue are deemed to apply.
©2021 Cars.com, LLC, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60606
Last Updated — August 5, 2021